Delete Your Account
If you are no longer interested in paying for Instafreebie's services, we recommend downgrading to a free plan instead of permanently deleting your account. Here is how to downgrade:
- Log into your Instafreebie account.
- Click on your account name in the top
right-handcorner of the screen. A drop down menu will appear. Click on "Settings".
- Click on the "Billing" tab on the left-hand side menu. Here is where you will find all current subscription information. Click on "Update your plan" to downgrade to the free Basic plan.
- For added security, we suggest you delete all books from your account. You can find instructions on how to delete a book here.
If you'd like to close your account completely, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deactivate it for you. This means you will no longer be able to access your account.
- Note: Deleting a book will also delete all giveaways associated with the book.