Ebook Not Delivered
Sometimes it can take a little while for your ebook to be converted and sent to you. If you still have not received your book after an hour:
- Please check your spam folder to make sure the email did not accidentally end up there. The subject line of the email will be "Here is your claimed book!"
- Add email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com to your contacts list.
- If your email inbox is full, your delivery emails from Instafreebie will not arrive. Please make sure that your inbox is cleared out, and then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have not selected a delivery preference yet, you will not receive books from Instafreebie. To select your delivery preference, please check your inbox for an email titled "Get Your Freebie: [Book Title]." In that email, click the "Get Freebie" button.
- On the resulting page, you will have the option to choose to download the Instafreebie App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. You can log in to the app with the email and password on this page.
- If you don't want to use the Instafreebie App, click the highlighted text in "Don't want the Instafreebie App? Click here to get book files emailed to you."
- You will be able to choose between epub, mobi, and PDF for your delivery preference. Click the file type name in the button under the icon to set that file type as your delivery preference.
- Once you select the Instafreebie App or a file type as your preference, you should see a confirmation message and your freebie should arrive shortly afterwards.
Note: If you have set your delivery preference to "App," you will no longer receive book delivery emails from Instafreebie. Instead, all of your claimed books will show up in your Instafreebie Library on your Instafreebie App. If you would like to continue getting book delivery emails, contact us at email@example.com
If you are still having trouble, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.