Email files to Kindle USA
You can find your approved Kindle email address online and send your freebies right to your personal email!
Adding an Approved Kindle Email Address
- Login to your Amazon account through the Amazon website.
- Go to: "Your Account" >> "Digital Content and Devices" >> "Content and Devices" >> "Settings"
- Under Settings go to, "Personal Document Settings" and click on "Add a new approved e-mail address." You'll want to add the personal email address that you claim books from Instafreebie with here.
- Make sure the personal email you're sending from is on the "Approved Personal Document E-mail List," which is also under the Settings tab (just below the Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings).
Send Files To Your Kindle Email
- Use your personal email address when claiming an Instafreebie book.
- Forward your Instafreebie email, along with the book file you received from us, to your Kindle email address. Your Kindle email address is the email address that you use to access Amazon.com, but with "@kindle.com" as its domain. For example, if your Amazon account login email is firstname.lastname@example.org, then your Kindle email address is email@example.com. When sending the email, make sure to change the Subject line to "Convert".
- In the Kindle App for the device, click the "Sync" button (and wait a few minutes for it to sync, although it can happen right away).
- Your book should appear on the device associated with the kindle email!