Email Files to Italy
Even if you're in Italy, you can find your approved Kindle email online and send your freebies right to your email!
Find Your Approved Kindle Email Address
- Log in to your Amazon account through the Amazon website
- Go to: "Your Account" >> "Manage Your Content and Devices" >> "Settings"
- Under Settings go to, "Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings" where your Kindle email is located (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Make sure the personal email you're sending from is on the "Approved Personal Document E-mail List," which is also under the Settings tab (just below the Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings).
Send Files To Your Kindle Email
- Use your personal email address when claiming an Instafreebie book.
- Forward your Instafreebie email, along with the book file you received from us, to your Kindle email address. Make sure to change the Subject line to "Convert".
- In the Kindle App for the device, click the "Sync" button (and wait a few minutes for it to sync, although it can happen right away).
- Your book should appear on the device associated with the kindle email!