Add a Book to Your Instafreebie Author Account
In this article, you will find instructions on how to upload a book to Instafreebie. In order to add a book to your account, you will need an epub file.
To add a book:
- Log into your Instafreebie account.
- You will be directed to your Instafreebie dashboard. Click on "Add Book."
- Add the book title, upload the ePub, and upload the cover image. (Digital Rights Management is optional.)
- Scroll down. Select a primary genre for your book. You can also choose to select a second and third genre, as well as a book description, an ASIN number, and mark your book as a preview.
- Finally, click "Add Book."
Note: Enabling DRM on your book will insert an unobtrusive page in the beginning of your content, stating the name of the person who claimed your book.