Adding Ebook Files to iBooks
Adding ebook files to iBooks:
You can utilize Apple's iBooks software on all Apple devices. iBooks uses iCloud to manage libraries across devices.
From Email on an iPad or iPhone
- Claim your Instafreebie book.
- Open the email from instaFreebie and tap the attachment at the bottom of the email.
- In the Mail App, after the attachment has downloaded, tap it again, then select "Copy to iBooks"
- In the Gmail App, tap to open the attachment. This will open a separate screen.
- Tap the screen and bar will appear on the top. Select the icon in the upper right corner, then select "Copy to iBooks"
From a desktop computer
Adding an ebook file to the iBooks folder on your desktop should make the file available on your mobile app.
Note: iBooks only accepts epub and pdf files.
- Claim your instaFreebie book.
- Download the file from your email onto any Apple/iOS device.
- When the file has downloaded, it will automatically open in iBooks.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your ebook!