Community Guidelines for Authors
We want you to have a safe, easy, and effective way to distribute content to your readers. Only distribute content that you have the proper rights to and always follow the law. Do not use the platform to distribute spam or hateful material (including but not limited to the descriptions below).
Content and Conduct
- As an Instafreebie account holder you may submit Content to the Site, the instaFreebie content sharing platform, and Services, including but not limited to a book or other work (collectively or separately, the "Work").
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Site, the instaFreebie content sharing platform, and Services. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to distribute Content you submit. For further information on licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to distribute Content, please see our Terms and Conditions page.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Site, the instaFreebie content sharing platform, and Services will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant instaFreebie all of the license rights granted herein and explained further on our Terms and Conditions page.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Site, the instaFreebie content sharing platform, and Services any Content or other material that is contrary to the instaFreebie Community Guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- instaFreebie does not endorse any Content submitted to the Site, the instaFreebie content sharing platform, and Services by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and instaFreebie expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. instaFreebie does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and instaFreebie will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. instaFreebie reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
Respect the instaFreebie community.
Hateful content: Our products are platforms for free expression, but we do not support content that promotes or condones (including but not limited to the following) violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity, or whose primary purpose is inciting hatred on the basis of these core characteristics. This can be a delicate balancing act (particularly in the context of fictional works), but if the primary purpose is to attack a protected group, the Content is not appropriate. Inappropriate Content can be removed at anytime without notice by the discretion of instaFreebie.
Spam, misleading metadata, and scams: Everyone hates spam. Don't create misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive content.
Copyright: Respect copyright. Only upload Content that you made or that you are authorized to use. Visit our Terms and Conditions page for more information.
Report Inappropriate Content
Our staff reviews flagged Content daily to determine whether it violates our Community Guidelines. When it does, we remove it.
If you find Content that is inappropriate or against our community guidelines, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take the appropriate action. If the content is considered inappropriate it will be removed without notice by the discretion of instaFreebie.
Accounts are penalized for Community Guidelines violations, and serious or repeated violations can lead to account termination. If an account is terminated, that person will not be allowed to create any new accounts.
The instaFreebie Team