- Log into your Instafreebie account. Your dashboard will appear.
- Click on "Setup Mailchimp", on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on "Connect to Mailchimp". A window will appear, explaining how instaFreebie connects to Mailchimp. Click on "Connect".
- Enter your Username and Password and click on Log-in. You've now connected instaFreebie to Mailchimp, to allow subscribers to be automatically added to your list.
Selecting Mailchimp Lists
Once you have integrated your account with instaFreebie select the list you want to have subscribers automatically added to.
- Click on your account name in the top right hand corner of the screen. From the drop down menu, select "Settings".
- On the settings page, click on "Mailchimp Integration".
- If you are already connected to you will see the following information. Click on "Edit settings".
- Click on "Select" next to the list you want to integrate with. A star and the word "Selected" will appear next to the list you choose. You are now done!
Multiple Mailchimp Lists
We’re excited about new changes making it easier to build your author brand and connect with the right readers. We know many have asked, now you can connect multiple
Multiple Mailchimp Lists for Plus and Pro Authors
- Learn how to
setupMailchimp if you haven't integrated it with your account already.
- Upload a book and start creating a giveaway campaign.
- Now you can select a different list for each giveaway you create. Once you upload a book, check out the giveaway creation options.
- All readers who opt-in to your mailing list via Instafreebie will be added to your selected MailChimp list.
How it Affects your Landing Page
When you create a new giveaway campaign with Required Opt-ins, you can include a unique Newsletter name to correspond with the Mailchimp mailing list you connect.
For authors on Plus and Pro with existing Newsletter Names, you can add this information during giveaway campaign creation. You can also edit any existing giveaway campaigns with required opt-ins. If you don't change your newsletter name, the landing page will show your default newsletter name.
- Customize interactions with readers through segmented lists for select genres, pen names, etc.
- Keep track of readers who sign up through multiple books from you
Please note: Connected MailChimp lists cannot contain custom required fields.