Shareable vs Public Campaigns
Q: What's the difference between a giveaway campaign that is shareable and one that is public?
A shareable campaign will:
- Give readers the opportunity to share your giveaway on their social media accounts after they have claimed a copy of your book
- Give readers the opportunity to claim your book from the "You might also like these freebies" recommendation section after they have claimed a copy of another author's book
- Shareable campaigns allow us to match your content to more of the right readers and build your email list. Authors on Plus or Pro plans will gain access to these readers emails when a reader downloads their book.
A public campaign will:
- Be eligible for a feature on any of Instafreebie's social media pages
An unlimited, public campaign will:
- Be eligible for a feature on the Instafreebie homepage
- Be eligible for a feature on the Instafreebie blog
- Be eligible for a feature in any of instaFreebie's daily emails, which are sent out to portions of our 600,000 readers based on genre interest
Q: Can my giveaway campaign be shareable but not public and vice versa?
Of course! A campaign that is shareable but not public is eligible to appear in instaFreebie recommendations but will not be shown on any of our public pages. A campaign that is public but not shareable is eligible to appear on instaFreebie public pages but will not be shown in recommendations or provide readers with easy share buttons.