Email Files to Kindle Australia
First, find your Kindle Email (through Amazon.com)
- Login to your Amazon account through the Amazon website.
- Go to: "Your Account" >> "Manage Your Content and Devices" >> "Settings"
- Under Settings go to, "Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings" where your Kindle email is located (email@example.com).
- Make sure the personal email you're sending from is on the "Approved Personal Document E-mail List," which is also under the Settings tab (just below the Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings).
Second, send personal files to your Kindle Email (from approved personal email address)
- Use your personal email address when claiming an instaFreebie book.
- Now forward your instaFreebie email, along with the book file you received from us, to your Kindle email address. Make sure to change the Subject line to "Convert".
- In the Kindle App for the device, click the "Sync" button (and wait a few minutes for it to sync, although it can happen right away).
- Your book should appear on the device associated with the kindle email!