Should I make my campaign shareable?
Q: Should I make my campaign shareable?
The majority of our authors make their giveaway campaigns shareable in order to increase reach and authentic buzz. Some authors value giveaway campaigns that are NOT shareable when their goal is to reach a targeted list of readers or small group.
Make your campaign shareable if:
- You want to reach new readers and increase sales
- You are releasing an excerpt (preview) of the book
- You are interested in possibly having your giveaway posted on instaFreebie blog and/or social media
- You are interested in possibly having your giveaway displayed on the instaFreebie homepage
- You want your readers to be able to share with their friends that they enjoy your work
- You want to reach the maximum number of readers possible
Don't make your campaign shareable if:
- Your campaign is only intended to reach a small group of people
- You are NOT interested in having new readers discover your book
Additional Advice When Making a Campaign Shareable
- Make the campaign Unlimited
- Do not set an Expiration Date
- Follow our authors' advice on social media and blog marketing strategies
Our authors have found that making campaigns shareable is an effective way to find new readers, sell more books, and build reader lists.